Just me, myself, and I. You're welcome to read too of course.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

#Unsure

I'm so fucking busy!!! WTF?! I hardly have time to breath!!! #DyingOfExhaustion August for me consists of: work, marching band, color guard, in-cars, flute, dance, summer reading, making routines, band camp, Corn Festival (yeah that's right, CORN #Country), grad parties, hanging with my best friend Danielle, and one of my best guy friends. Did you see breathing in there? I didn't. The whole unsure thing is taking up time too. I so want a boyfriend and I have someone who's very interested but I'm not as interested. And, of course, I don't have time. But being lonely so totally sucks. Like seriously, it's been almost 2 years and that's not ok at all. I would just feel like I'm neglecting someone if I were to date right now. #DecisionsSuck And then who I really want I won't be able to have cuz I'm lame and I suck. Oh well. It's almost too late to do anything about it now. You know what I really wanna do? I just wanna lay on the beach at night staring at the stars, listening to the waves, with a guy I love. That's what I really want. But is that gonna happen? Probably not. And that just sucks. Yeah I'm done ranting now...

No comments:

Post a Comment