Just me, myself, and I. You're welcome to read too of course.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Not much to say

The past 10 days have been great! My parents were on a vacation in Hawaii and it was just me and my brother in the house. It was a lot of fun. I saw Star Wars for the first time ever over the weekend, and it was pretty good. It was an all day movie marathon. Saw 1 and 2, left for my best friend's birthday dinner so I missed 3, and then returned for 4, 5, and 6. Next movie marathon my work friends and I will have? I vote Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings. I have become a major dork lately. I'm liking Star Wars, wanting to see The Amazing Spiderman and The Dark Knight Rises, getting excited for sequels to Avengers' movies, and wanting t-shirts for all this stuff. This is bad. But I suppose there's no escaping this. I need me a man. A hot, nerd sounds nice to me. I found 2 options so far. I hope this ends well. I made a major accomplishment and reached my 500th tweet. So you should follow me. I'm watching The Nanny on Nick @ Nite, but it's 5:30 in the morning. Doesn't make sense to me. Why am I awake at 5:30 in the morning? Because there's no point to 4 hours of sleep (going to bed at 2 and waking up at 6 to pick my parents up from the airport). So I think that's about it. I'm going to go take some Excedrin and drink a Diet Pepsi.

No comments:

Post a Comment